Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, October 13, 2014

HEAT EMBOSSED THANK YOU CARD


This is how the card was made:

glossy cardstock
¯
stamped with Versamark
¯
heat embossed with white embossing powder
¯
distressed with TH distress inks
¯
round sentiment printed and punched
¯
popped up using foam tape
¯
flat back pearls attached



¯
blue cs mat
¯
white cs base

Thanks for visiting today

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN


5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Jen. Lovely embossing and inking and the blue and white is so fresh! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card love the embossing in the white! Thanks for joining Creative Knockout Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome embossing and inking ! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh I haven't used this technique in ages! Thanks for inspiration Jen. Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Create! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
    Darlene
    613 Avenue Create DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!