Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, December 21, 2014

THE OUTLAWZ FRIDAY CHALLENGE

This is the card I made to enter into The Outlawz Friday Challenge:


where we were challenged to make a card with this colour palette:


My image is from PPinky DollsArt, called Christmas Angel

and I coloured her using alcohol markers


Used on my card are the following from my hoarded stash:

white cs base
orange cs mat
large flower created from individual silk petals (yay - I finally found a use for them!)
orange ribbon

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:




10 comments:

  1. Wow, zeer schitterende kaart!
    Dank u voor het samenvoegen van ons op Crafty Sentiments Challenge "Christmas Challenge"
    xxxx Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some very impressive colouring! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Holly Jolly, and I hope to see you soon again! Merry Christmas!! Karola, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar for our Christmas Challenge, with your wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, she is so beautiful. Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous coloring and I love the design. Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Inspiration Destination Challenges

    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable. Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful !!! Love colours and image. Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffe & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow beautiful card and I love the colours you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so sweet!! Thanks so much for participating in our A SONG IN YOUR HEART challenge!! Hope to see you again for our very last challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!