Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, January 23, 2015

BUGABOO STAMPS 5th ANNUAL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION - day 6

Good morning, and welcome to day 5 of Bugaboo Stamps 5th Annual Birthday celebration!

 

This is a week-long event where we will have a daily challenge, and lots of prices to be won:
Grand Prize winner
One randomly drawn winner who participates in all challenges - Free 5th Birthday set, 6 free images for 6 months and 4 month guest designer term
2nd place
One randomly drawn winner who participates in all challenges - Free 5th birthday set, $50 in free images and 3 month guest designer term
3rd place
One randomly drawn winner who participates in all challenges - Free 5th birthday set, $25 in free images & 2 month guest designer term

Thursday's challenge is a theme challenge "Send in the Clowns" (make a card with a clown on it), and this is what I made:


The images featured on my card are from the Bugaboo Store and are called

and
and both are coloured using Copics


To create my card I used the following:

whie cs base
red cs mat
red ribbon
I stuck a sticker on the balloon and covered it with Glossy Accents


Thedp is one I created myself in MS Word and star shapes, and stuck some sticker over the stars.

Click HERE to link your entry into the challenge.


I would like to enter these challenges:







7 comments:

  1. Jen this is another wonderful and fun creation with great attention to detail. It is perfect for our 24th ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and happy birthday card Jen!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colours and all the stars in your birthday card! Thanks for sharing and for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew this week for our "Not Your Normal Paper" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card that I had to come by for a better look. So glad I did and glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday. Please come back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun and fab design, and that foil paper is the perfect accent! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (fancy paper) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous child's birthday card, Jen! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize the Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another Adorable card Jenn! Your coloring makes those images come alive...almost poppin' off the page! Fantastic job! Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

    Amy- DT Inspiration Destination Challenges
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!