Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, February 17, 2015

UNSTAMPABELLES CHALLENGE : NATIONAL SYMBOLS : MIDWAY REMINDER

We're halfway through our National Symbols themed challenge at the Unstampabelles Challenge Blog, and here is my typically (South) African inspired card:


My card consists of

white cs base
kraft cs mat
African bead dp
sewn on beads forming an African continent outline
photograph of guinea fowl feathers
porcupine quills
natural raffia bow


What is YOUR country's national symbol?

Click here to link to the challenge.

Today we're continuing our tour of the city halls in the major cities in South Africa.  Thanks for joining me today.


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool design. Love it!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TTCR.
    Cindy- DT TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the inspirational card you made for Unstampabelles. That background paper looks like the real thing. I love how you stitched the beads in the shape of your country. Wynn xx DT Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!