Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, April 20, 2015

BLACK AND WHITE, 3X3


I run a small monthly creative papercrafts workshop in Durban, South Africa, and on 2 May we will be making this card, as one of the six.

To create it I used a 1½" circle punch to cut 8 circles of black and white patterned paper, as well as a round sentiment.

They were popped up on foam blocks in a 3 x 3 pattern, onto black cardstock with the corners rounded.  I used a white cs base.

I am sure my ladies will enjoy making it, as it is quick, easy, and will be great for both men and women alike.

Thanks for visiting today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

 I would like to enter these challenges:


4 comments:

  1. I love how this turned out and I always appreciate getting inspiration for how to reduce my scrap pile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! Thanks for sharing with Crafting From the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a card (and an excellent use for smaller scraps)! Love it! Thanks for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion.
    ~ Bonnie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this Jen. Super cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. Good luck.

    Lynn, CYP DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!