Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, April 5, 2015

ONE LAYER CAS

The Outlawz CAS challenge today calls for embellishments/items starting with the initial letter of your first and/or last name:



My card features an image from Bugaboo stamps called J J -  Carpenter Wrench, and it's on a jacquard background, and it's a one layer card

The image is coloured using alcohol markers

thanks for visiting my blog today.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter the following challenges:

CARDZ FOR GUYZ, BEGINNING WITH THE LETTER ‘S’ (STRIPES/SPANNER/SWINGING/SPECTACLES/SHOES/SOCKS/SENTIMENT)



7 comments:

  1. What a fun, saucy image! And so beautifully coloured - the spanner looks like real metal. Thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the image and you have coloured her beautifully. Thanks for joining in our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card.fab image and beautifully coloured, thanks for joining in our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope you will join us again soon. Jennifer DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! A great take on our challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever, Saucy creation which fits our challenge for a letter S. So pleased you joined us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this card prefect for our theme thank you for joining us at Crafting Musketeers
    Paula (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for entering this months challenge over at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog , we love your entry xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!