Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 11, 2015

SPOTLIGHT TECHNIQUE AT THE OUTLAWZ


The challege at the Outlawz paper A la Mode grou is to make a card using the spotlight technique.

My card features an image rom Bugaboo Stamps, called Cute Puppy and I used the  coloured version
for the spotlight (cut out with a round punch).

I also used 

white cs base
washi tape
the sentiment is  computer generated.

Thanks for visiting.

luv'n huggz
Jen LeeflaNg
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen what a gorgeous card I love the image he's so cute.
    And your design is wonderful.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a technique I've never tried before. But now it's on my to do list! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!