Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 27, 2015

A CAS BIRTHDAY CARD


The challenge over at The Outlawz today is to create a CAS birthday card using 
black, white grey and yellow.

My one layer (excluding gems) card took me 7 mins from start to finish.


Here's what I did

- In MS Word I merged digital paper with a digital sentiment and printed it onto the bottom half of white cardstock.
- Scored down the centre and folded.
- coloured some elements yellow with an alcohol marker
- added some gems
- trimmed to size

DONE!
 Clean + Simple + Quick + Easy ... achievement without fulfillment or satisfaction.  
I wonder of anyone else feels like that about a card they've made? 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges


COME AND GET IT, CLEAR IT OUT (my stash item is the gems – I have sheets and sheets of these in every colour and size available !)
THROUGH THE PURPLE HAZE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

4 comments:

  1. Very classy card :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at ONE STITCH AT A TIME #246.

    Best wishes,

    IKE x

    DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love those colours and the image, you do fabulous things in Word. I have never been able. I can see why you are pleased with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice CAS birthday card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Come and get It this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!