Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, September 13, 2015

FOR A TEACHER - MO'S DIGITAL CHALLENGE


The theme for the September challenge over at Mo's  Digital Challenge blog is

'FOR A TEACHER'

The image featured on my card is called "Clubhouse' available in Mo's store here.

To create my card I merged the image with a precoloured alphabet border before printing it onto white cs.

The colouring was done with alcohol markers, and then the image was fussy cut.  After using a blck cs background, I made a distressed frame with brown cs.

The embellishments are three pencils (made myself by colouring toothpicks) tied up with some twine.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering Crafty Friends ‘B is for…’ challenge with your second entry... your card is so lovely and colourful… hope you can join us again and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that sure looks like a lot of colouring...wonderfully done! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen,
    This is perfect for our current challenge “BACK TO SCHOOL” at Pattie’s Creations. What a cute image too! Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I work in a classroom, and would be thrilled to receive this card! Love mo's images! Thanks for linking up with us this week, over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your teacher card over at our Crafty Friends Blog! i think the teacher likes it. I'm a teacher myself and it's always nice to recieve pressents like these :)
    Good luck in the challenge.
    Xxx Linda DT-CF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jen. Your colouring is AMAZING and I love your creativity behind the toothpick pencils! Thanks so much for entering your card into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!