Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, September 23, 2015

HUMOR ME WEDNESDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS (DT CARD)

Yesterday was Elephant Appreciation Day, and to remember all those fabulous elephants that are in such danger from the poachers in South Africa, I created this card, for Humor Me Wednesday at Bugaboo Stamps.

The featured image is called Edward Elephant - Flower,
and it's paper pieced using pink polka dot paper.  I printed the image (a second time) onto the polka dot paper, added some shading using alcohol markers, then fussy cut it.


TIP:  Add double sided tape to the back of the image before you fussy cut, so that you get a great edge to edge stick down.

I also used the following for my card

white cs base card
blue cs mat
digital pink polka dot paper
digital bird border




digital elephant border with sewn on sequins, gems 
organza ribbon bows 
gold peel off corner embellishments

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Jen thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination on this week's challenge
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, cute card love how you have paper pieced the image a really lovely make thank you for joining our challenge at FAB 'N' FUNKY this week.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!