Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, September 3, 2015

PROGRESSIVE FREEBIECHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ


Because I submitted a project for the August challenge over at the Outlawz, I received the September image, free of charge, so that I can participate for September.

The image is from the sponsor, Nicecrane Designs, and for my card I used it twice, and layered it onto a digital background.  The images were coloured using alcohol markers
 I also used the following for my card

beige cs card base
brown cs mat
ochre cs mat
recoloured flower
diecut foliage flourish

metal charm as sentiment
gems
label die
ribbon

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

10 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love the image and the gorgeous Autumnal colours. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Love the fall colors. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!

    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.

    Jytte, DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jen. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at CCC Digi Creations. We would love to see you again. Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this really cute!
    Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting for all seasons!

    Hugs,
    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous, thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!