Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Twisted Thursdays at The Outlawz

There is an ANYTHING GOES challenge over at the Twisted Thursday group at The Outlawz, and I made a card with a silhouette.

The images are all digital, and I sewed on some sequins and beads, and added three roses, some stamens and a ribbon.

luv.n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! LOVE all the pink--and I adore that silhouette image! Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very elegant and perfectly pink!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, so glad you've shared it with us at HOC, Jo x HOC/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, very elegant. Thanks for joining us at HOC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh this must be number three in our use a sentiment challenge at Crafty Friends, very elegant the pink and black, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Good luck. Monica-d

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that silhouette too
    awesome card and love all that pink on your card
    Thanks for joining HOC this month
    see you again next month
    hugs, Monika (HC DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow what a stunning card love the black image. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday with our In The Pink Challenge.
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card and I love the silhouette image. Thank you for sharing your card with us at HOC challenge. Pat DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!