Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, October 24, 2015

A NEW CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO STAMPS


There is a Photo Inspiration Challenge over at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug Challenge blog.  This is my card, inspired by the photograph below


The image on my card is called Flower Garden, and as you can see, I was inspired by the yellow flowers.

I coloured the image using alcohol markers


and added some punched butterflies, a clip art image of a flower garden, and ribbon


I created the sentiment myself, using MS word, text and shapes.

Click HERE to link to the challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


1 comment:

  1. Ah this is super, and WOW I adore that bow, Love Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!