Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, October 26, 2015

ANYTHING GOES AT THE OUTLAWZ MONDAY CHALLENGE


I used an image from Faerie Ink called Bella Candy Fae for my entry into the Monday challenge at The Outlawz, I used alcohol markers for the colouring, and paper pieced the candy, then coloured it with alcohol markers too.


I alo used the following from my hoarded stash:

white cs card base
blue cs mat
the sentiment is digital
I created the candy by wrapping gems in cellophane
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

7 comments:

  1. Oh my what a sweet and stunning birthday card Jen! I'm just blown away by your coloring every week. Truly a work of art. I just love the sparkles in her eyes and the glitter wings! The candy looks so yummy! And what clever idea wrapping the gem in the cellophane! Stunning card. I got a question. How did you get her wings so sparkle without covering up the purple color?

    Thanks so much for joining us again for our ANYTHING GOES over at Outlawz Monday-Greetings Jen. Look forward to seeing another stunning creation from you next week in our CHRISTMAS REFLECTIONS theme (use shiny or mirror embellishment). Have a lovely week.

    Hugs, Christina
    Outawz Monday-Greetings, DT
    memoriescrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! Your coloring is absolutely fabulous! Love everything about this. So glad you shared with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning! I love how you've colored her. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! I love everything about your card.. thank you for the idea of the wrapped sweetie/gem. Thank you so much for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspiration. Sue DT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful birthday card! Fantastic coloring on the image. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi fellow crafter ☺
    Thank you for entering the #64 Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and best of luck with this great entry.
    Shaindel

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!