Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, October 4, 2015

FRIDAY'S COLOURING CHALLENGE AT THE OUTLAWZ


The challenge at The Outlawz this week is Alice in Wonderland, and I used a Tim Burton coloring page of the Queen of Hearts.  I cropped her halfway, and copied and pasted so that it looked like a playing card.  This was merged with a digital background.

The image was coloured using alcohol markers :

I also used the following from my stash

white cs card base
black cs mat 

I will leave you with another photograph of Durban, my beautiful hometown - this is our City Hall



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

5 comments:

  1. What fabulous colouring and a great idea to make it in to a playing card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FAB idea..LOve your image and GOrgeous design.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what a great idea to make a playing card effect. FABULOUS colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love how you have made this image intoThank you for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams, hope we see you again soon...
    Love and Hugs ~ Lady Anne
    Dragonfly Dreams
    Anne's Paper Dream's Blog

    Lady Anne Milnes-Howard of Glencairn, Caithness Scotland.
    a playing card, Thank you for another look at Durban Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! Thanks for joining in our "Alice Inspired" challenge at My Time To Craft :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!