Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, March 22, 2016

BUGABOO STAMPS NEW RELEASE AND FLASH FREEBIE


I used alcohol markers and Stickles for the coloured, and hand sewed on the beads:


My DT card with today's new release from Bugaboo Stamps is also the Flash Freebie (available for 4 hours only!) and starting SOON! ... keep an eye on the Catch the Bug Blog or on my Facebook page!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

I have entered these challenges:

AUD SENTIMENTS, BINGO AND A SENTIMENT (stitching/flowers/glitter)


4 comments:

  1. Very nice and color card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing card! It must have taken you some time. Thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, your cards are always a marvel to behold! you have a gift not only with your coloring, but the design, too. this one is sure to bring a smile to whomever receives it!

    Thank you so much for joining our 'Bingo challenge + A Sentiment' challenge at Aud Sentiments! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!