Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 30, 2016

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: FAIRY WISH :: NEW RELEASE


Five more of my drawings have been released as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store, and this is my card with the image called

FAIRY WISH

I used alcohol markers to colour, as well as a white gel pen and Stickles.

To create my card I used the following

white cs card base
lilac cs mats
digital sentiment
lace
purple ribbon and bow

This image is available in both jpeg and png format, as well as my hand coloured version.
 Fairy wishesFairy wishes (coloured)


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN





10 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, cute card and so beautifully colored! Thank you for joining The Sisterhood for our 'Birthday' challenge!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend! AWESOME coloring (as always) ... what a fabulous creation! Hope you are doing well! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing your project with us in the Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Things with Wings" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, RRR DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jen. This is fabulous. Thanks for sharing it in our Things With Wings challenge. I really hope that you will join us for our new challenge starting this week. We really enjoy having you play along.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card. I love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at crafty catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun project and a great addition to our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Huggs from Ginny at Polly's Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the added sparkle Jen and that beautiful purple ribbon! Thanks so much for playing at Digi Choosday's Things With Wings challenge! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!