Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, April 16, 2016

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: PHANTASI 8 :: NEW RELEASE


Six more of my drawings have been released as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store, and this is my card with the image called

PHANTASI 8
I used alcohol markers to colour, as well as a white gel pen.

To create my card I used the following

white cs card base
digital paper background
sewn on sequins and beads


and pink ribbon

The sentiment was created in MS Word.

This image is available in both jpeg and png format, as well as my hand coloured version.

 Phantasi 8Phantasi 8 (coloured)



luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and a great Sentiment. Thank for joining Aud Sentiments. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image, Jen! I also love how you colored her. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments Challenge blog. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the glorious colors on this stunning image! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Stunning card, your image is perfect! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again . Hugs Beatriz GDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice.
    Thank you for joining us at inspirationdestination
    Greetings Geesje (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just gorgeous and coloured beautifully..
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Southern Girls challenge..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time. Next time we hope you will try to make a 100% digital project. Thank you also for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous image, background and colouring, love the card. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for taking part in our Art by Miran challenge, you Creation is a
    totally stunning creation, divine colouring and arrangement! hugs x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!