Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, May 21, 2016

BUGABOO BINGO CHALLENGE


We have a Bingo challenge today at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog, and this is the board for you to choose from:
 

I chose the row PLAYERS CHOICE / BUTTON / FABRIC and my card features the Bugaboo images called Ladybug Daisy and  Ladybug Sunbonnet that I merged with various digital elements to create a background.

My player's choice is sparkle (created by the sewn on sequins and beads, and Stickles) and the fabric and button are found here:

The sentiment is digital and I added a stamen to the button, as well as a red cs mat behind the image.

Click HERE to go to the challenge post.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN




8 comments:

  1. So VERY pretty, love the image and how you have shown her off.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this card is amazing! Love, love, love your coloring on this adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and beautiful card Jen love the colour's thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Summer Time’ challenge with your lovely card. The image is perfect for our theme. Good luck and hope you can join us again.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card love all the fun extras..

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet an image and wonderfully colored. Saw your entry on SAS4Kids and had to take a closer look. Nice, bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I saw your card on Send a Smile for Kids and thought it was so cute! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous creation.

    Thank you for entering our Summer challenge at Crafty Friends.

    Hope to see you again soon.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!