Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, May 13, 2016

FREEBIE FRIDAY :: GOOD OLD GUS!


The freebie at Bugaboo  Stamps this week is good old Gus (you just have to love him!), and you can visit the store here to download.

My mug-shaped card is fussy cut from a template, with which I merged the Gus image, before printing and colouring with alcohol markers.

I added Glossy Accents to his spectacles.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

6 comments:

  1. BRilliant design.
    Brilliant sentiment.
    Brilliant everything!!
    LOve it!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC Jen! Good 'ole Gus never looked so good!! LOL! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘NO DESIGNER PAPER’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, love it. Thanks for joining us for the 'Anything But Square' challenge at Digi Choosday.
    Gail Digi Choosday DT
    http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Moments.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gus looks like he is jumping off the cup, he's so realistic!! Super adorable and fun!!!

    Thanks for playing along with our "no designer paper" challenge.

    Have a great day,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEHEHE!! This is awesome. Great card design and the image cracks me up!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges May Coffee Themed Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!