Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, May 1, 2016

THE EAST WIND :: FACEBOOK CHALLENGE :: RAINBOWS

  Unky from The East Wind provided this beautiful image with the May newsletter, so I decided to use it for her Facebook challenge "Rainbows".

I merged the image with a digital rainbow background (the little coronet was perched on the cloud) as well as a digital sentiment.  I coloured the beautiful image, which she called "Fung La", using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.
To embellish my card, I sewed on some little blue flower sequins and beads, and a string of pearl beads around her neck.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN 
SOUTH AFRICA

I would like to enter these challenges:


SUNNY DAY CRAFTING, COLOURFUL PROJECT
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh! how clever I must try this technique, a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique with those colors and I love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunny Days. - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at inspirationdestination.
    Greetings Geesje DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your colouring. Super well one. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Thanks for linking up at Sunny Day Crafting.
    DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!