Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, June 17, 2016

ADD GLITTER - A NEW CHALLENGE AT A DAY FOR DAISIES

 We're showcasing the cute set of images called Bitsy Bugs to introduce you to the latest challenge at A Day for Daisies where we'd like you to add glitter.

My cute image on this CAS card is called Bitsy Bug Rosa and I coloured her using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.

I added glitter to her wings and then fussy cut just a portion of her wings and curled them up.  I placed an offcut of white cardstock spread with the same glitter glue so that it showed behind her wings.
Shown from a different angle you can see the curl up:

I also used the following for my cas card:

white cs card base
pink cs mat
digital sentiment (merged with the image)

Click here to enter the challenge - remember you must use an image from A Day for Daisies to enter (and Tammy has kindly provided a freebie for you to use).

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge H for Hand Coloured Image. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and great sentiment. So glad you shared over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done - love all the sparkle.

    Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday and we hope to see you back for our next challenge.

    Helen N x
    (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!