Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, June 12, 2016

LITTLE BLACK DRESS :: CELEBRATING MY 800th IMAGE FOR DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY





Four more of my drawings have been released as digistamps in the Digistamps 4 Joy store today, and this one is the 800th one I have drawn.  (Some have still to be added to the store)  This is my card with the image #800 called                                
 LITTLE BLACK DRESS



I coloured this image using alcohol markers and a white gel pen, then fussy cut it.


Also used to create my card are



white cs card base
blue cs mats
handbag themed dp
checked dp
polka dot dp
glitter flowers with sewn on sequin and bead centres
milky white gems
pink ribbon and bow
digital sentiment
 My Little Black Dress

This image is available as a jpeg and a png image, as well as my hand-coloured version.


luv'n huggz

Jen Leeflang

DURBAN

SOUTH AFRICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!