Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 23, 2016

CHRISTMAS ANGEL : CONIE FONG


This beautiful Christmas Angel is  available in the Conie Fong Art and Design store

I merged the image with Christmas poinsettia paper before printing and colouring with alcohol markers

 As embellishments I used several punched and embossed poinsettia flowers, and some feather diecuts that I coloured and fringe cut.

I also sewed on some sequins and beads, as well as a ribbon bow.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN

16 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card with a gorgeous image, love your fabulous design, thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland this week.

    Pat P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, I love the image and the colour combo. Thanks so much for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image. Great colouring and design. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a fabulous design its gorgeous Thanks for playing st Crafting by Designs love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar and we look forward to seeing you next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Naughty or Nice, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Your coloring is stunning and all your extra attention to details really makes this card pop. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful!!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at Inspiration destination.
    Greetings Geesje DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful card and I love these images, they are amongst my favourites. Great choice of colours too. Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Anything Goes) Challenge this time, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, gorgeous!! Love all the red, your coloring skills and the poinsetta's.
    Thanks for joinging our die cuts challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you back soon.
    Greetz, Linda DT-CF

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how perfectly you merged the two images, and the gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, what a beautiful fairy! Great embellies too! Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a stunner and I love the brightness of the colours with this angel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing! Such a lovely card and beautifully coloured. Love all the die cuts and sequins. Well done on making Top 3 at Christmas Cards All Year Round! x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!