Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, January 15, 2017

BUGABOO STAMPS' 7TH DBIRTHDAY BASH : DAY 2

We're holding a week-long party to celebrate Bugaboo Stamps' 7th Birthday, and YOU are invited ... join the party here.

Today is Day 2, and we have a sketch challenge - here is the sketch to follow:


and this is my DT card:


That cute turtle is called Turtle Dove   and I used Copic markers and a white gel pen to colour the image:

Click HERE to link to today's challenge.

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA
 I would like to enter the following challenges:
 
CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN, ANYTHING GOES

3 comments:

  1. Love your card Jen and I don't remember ever seeing this turtle before, he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Jen! Fabulous coloring of the image. I don't recall seeing this one before either... will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just so love this! That turtle is adorable and those papers are gorgeous! Glad you joined us again at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!